The Joomla recently introduced its latest version: Joomla 3.6. It is more advanced, more improved 3.x.series of Joomla. It introduces over 400 improvements, along with multiple features to make administration of Joomla easy. The latest version is introduced with the sole aim to provide their end users feature-rich websites with User experience improvements.
Joomla 3 is the recent major release of the Joomla content management system with 3.6 the seventh standard-term support release in this series. This version will definitely make your life easier.
In this blog post, we will explore some interesting facts about Joomla 3.6 version:
- Joomla recently updated to its latest version, so you can reinstall Joomla’s core files within a few clicks, overwrite any modified file and revert them back to the default.
- Joomla 3.6 will offer you a ton of UX improvements. It lets you find your modules faster, complete your tasks by dropdown, and also help you boost user management.
- The latest version of Joomla helps you create categories instantly. You can quickly create a category for contacts, articles, banners, newsfeeds, etc with ease.
- Joomla 3.6 comes with the new Sub Form Field function to add some additional functionality next to Repeatable fields. It enables you to next XML forms inside each other or you can reuse your existing forms inside your current form.
- Now, you will get a new option to display all items from all menus in Joomla 3.6. It gives you a quick overview regarding what and where is displayed on your site. It makes it super easy to identify duplicate links, missing menu items, etc.
- Joomla 3.6 also offers Menu type ACL. Earlier, ACL in the backend didn’t exist at the menu level, but this feature has been improvised in the latest version of Joomla. Now you can give or block certain user group access to a particular menu on the fly.
These are some of the key characteristics of Joomla 3.6. It is an improved version of Joomla CMS that lets you create more beautiful, more intellectual and more robust websites from the scratch.